Thursday, July 16, 2015

Change

Well, Ethernet, it's been a long time and so much has happened and changed. I look back on all these posts and I see someone, whose blog I would read, perhaps even look forward to and I think "where did this woman go, what happened to her"? It's been almost 8 years. They say your body changes, cells regenerate in 7 years, sometimes your tastes change. But not your brain. If brain cells die, they do not regenerate. AND there is so much about the brain we don't yet understand.....OK, ok....I was not going down this road. The point is, in 7, almost 8 years, I have lost sight of who I am. I have changed into another person, one I don't recognize and someone I don't necessarily like. So begins my journey to re-define myself and find out "where that woman went".

summer afternoon
heat from the pavement
shimmering


No comments: