Wednesday, December 5, 2007

the week so far

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I AM TIRED!!!!
ok, I have made it so far.
This week (and it's only Wed!), for those of you interested, has been rough.
I flew back on Sunday, there was a screw up with my hotel (a beautiful 4 star) and I was bumped to "trucker hell"....in other words the company put me up in the MOTEL that was the farthest out and full of truck drivers. The shuttle leaves the motel at 5:30 every morning for the 7am mandatory meeting at the training center. It takes 10 minutes to get to the training center...but because they have people scattered about all over ....you get the picture. Yes, I could take a cab, but it would cost me. I have chosen to stay at home (with my daughter in Pearland) and drive into town for the training classes. It takes 35 minutes to drive in at the ass crack of dawn...but coming home is rush hour and takes an hour....still it is worth it to stay in one of my old comfy beds. In a room that doesn't smell like smoke and old beer. LOL...ok, so I do go on!
Classes have been running for 12 hours a day. Tuesday was 16hrs. Friday and Sat are 7am to 10pm....I will be a vegetable by Sunday. Check in next week.......geeze

I would try to write something pithy...but I am just too damn tired!

No comments: